Ernst den Hartigh
Senior Vice President, Production
• Ernst worked 27 years with Shell E&P, 6 years with BG Group, and the last year as Senior Industry Associate for ERM, advising clients on Operational Risk.
• Resourceful, people focussed Senior Oil and Gas Business leader with extensive achievements in creating high value by motivating and steering organizations
• Authentic leader with hands-on approach and broad E&P experience set
• Quickly assesses and gains credibility in challenging situations which achieves results and cultural cohesion.
• A positive reputation to challenge the norm and focus on fit-for-purpose solutions.
• Ernst has a Master in Science – Mechanical Engineering from Twente University, Enschede, the Netherlands.