Industry recognized leader in Deepwater with over 20 years of GoM focused experience.
• Experience with majors and through multiple generations of play evolution.
• Developed initial business plans and executed two Deepwater businesses into industry-recognized programs.
• Brian has a PMD from Harvard Business School, an M.S. in Geology from University of Texas at Austin, and a BS in Geology from Mount Allison University.
• EY Entrepreneur of the Year National finalist, 2014.
• Discovered over 2.4 bboe throughout the career.
• Drilled 36 Deepwater wells in all play types in the GoM, resulting in a 50% success rate.